SUSTAINABILITY STRATEGY 2023
• By 2023 improve Human Rights due diligence practices.
• By 2022 improve B2B and B2C communication solutions.
• By 2023 engage IDEAL OF SWEDEN employees in relevant training that would cover all functional specialisations.
• Strive towards creating a diverse, inclusive and equal work environment.
• By 2023 achieve CO2 emission reduction in IDEAL OF SWEDEN entire value chain from 2020 baseline.
• By 2023 procure most electricity from renewable sources in IDEAL OF SWEDEN entire value chain.
• By 2023 increase Supply Chain resilience through increased transparency.
• By 2022 introduce green and sustainable office practices.
• By 2022 shift towards Design for Sustainability and initiate a pathway towards circularity.
• By 2023 find innovative solutions to facilitate sustainable product development.
• By 2023 improve communication by using standardised eco-labels.
• By 2023 improve and optimise material flow and production layout for all IDEAL OF SWEDEN product categories.
• By 2023 develop LCAs for main product categories to determine products’ environmental impact and create pathways to lower the negative impact.
• By 2023 create product material declarations to improve resource efficiency and inspire innovation.
• Accelerate resource recirculation by prioritising sustainable solutions.
• By 2023 significantly increase the use of recycled input materials both for products and packaging.
• By 2022 develop a robust corporate compliance program.
• By 2023 enhance supplier relationship management.